PGA of America’s Long Term Strategic Plan
Serve the member and grow the game
Elevate and advance the member, profession and game
Four Key Stakeholders & Goals
Partner with Sections to substantially enhance the value of PGA Members, associates and students.
Be a leader at the epicenter driving the future and growth of the game.
Drive financial and brand health of the organization to maximize the value for our PGA Members, sections and initiatives.
Collectively become a peak performing Association to deliver on our mission.
Strategic Priorities and Key Initiatives of Four Key Stakeholders
- Provide life-long learning opportunities
- Promote the value of the PGA Member in the marketplace
- Drive relevance of PGA and member brand globally
- Make golf a “For Me” activity for all
- Deliver “best in class” programs and tools to drive engagement in the sport
- Expand inclusion and philanthropic impact
- Expand economic impact and relevance of our championships
- Align ourselves with partners that enhance our brand and the lives of our members
- Create platforms to activate scale of membership and sections
- Foster alignment Association-wide through enhanced communication
- Create best in class spaces to engage membership, sections and staff
- Drive a culture of innovation, collaboration and trust
- Recruit and retain great talent throughout staff and governance