PGA Partner Programs
As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to share with you some information from our partners as it relates to tips for cleaning golf carts, online education opportunities, training and more. See below for the ways our partners have expanded their education opportunities during this time to assist PGA Professionals in continuing education.
- Click here for product and fitting training modules.
- Please reach out to your local sales rep for a code.
- Click here to enroll in Cobra University.
- There is a free fitness app available for PGA Members.
- For more details, click here.
- Taylormade is offering two Certification Programs.
- Click here to start the program. Sign up or login as a returning user.
- Use the registration code USgreengrass2020 and your TaylorMade Ship To number.
- For login assistance, contact your TaylorMade Representative.
- To enroll in Titleist University, click here.
- PGA and LPGA Members will earn credit for completing the Golf Ball Certification. If you are a PGA member, send your certificate of completion along with your PGA number to the PGA of America by email to email@example.com.
- For the Partners Program, click here.
- If you are interested in earning an MSR Credit and receiving 50% off products after completing the training, please use this code below to create an account.
- PGA Code: gpah8cv193g.
- Club Car is here to assist PGA Professionals and their customers with their heightened concerns surrounding COVID-19.
- They have developed several best practices and tips to help golf courses and their teams clean and disinfect their golf cars - both important to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Click here for tips on cleaning and disinfecting carts.