Heart Safe Protocol for Clubs
Did you know …
- Golf courses are the 5th most common place for sudden cardiac arrest?
- 92% of Sudden Cardiac Arrest Victims die before reaching the hospital
Everyone can save a life so be sure everyone at your facility knows hands-only CPR. It takes less than a minute to learn.
PGA Heart-Safe Protocol for Clubs
Get your club up to par by following this simple protocol:
- Download your “Check, Call, Compress” posters and display next to AED’s
- Have a minimum two AED’s at your facility (one in clubhouse and one ready to go on a golf car)
- Watch the hands-only instructional 30-second video below at least once a year
- Download your Brooks Koepka tent card for your facility