My PGA Journey
Travel the Road to Success with a PGA Mentor
Behind every successful professional is a mentor who provides guidance and advice throughout their career. My PGA Journey is an interactive mentorship experience designed specifically for PGA Professionals, Associates and students to learn about PGA career paths, help them find their passion and develop a roadmap for career success.
This program follows nine PGA leaders in three career fields—Teaching & Coaching, Executive Management, and Golf Operations—who will share their career journeys and the skills needed for success in each of their chosen career paths. Users will be able to “test drive” the journey of each mentor and select one as their own career guide.
My PGA Journey mentors include:
- Joe Assell, PGA – Owner/CEO, GOLFTEC, Denver, Co.
- Michael Breed, PGA – Director of Instruction, Michael Breed Golf Academy, Bronx, N.Y.
- Jeffrey Grant, PGA – GM/COO, NCR Country Club, Dayton, Ohio
- Bob Ford, PGA – GM/Head Professional, Seminole Golf Club, Juno Beach, Fla.
- Tim Mahoney, PGA – Director of Education, Troon Golf Academy, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Alice Miller, PGA – PGA Teaching Professional, Dupont C.C., Wilmington, Del.
- Kristy Park, PGA – COO, Synergy Golf Management, San Jose, Calif.
- Josue Reyes, PGA – Director of Retail, Kohler Golf, Sheboygan, Wis.
- Trillium Rose, PGA – Director of Instruction, Woodmont C.C., Rockville, Md.
Space is limited. To sign up, please go to MyPGAJourney.com